1. The baby will wake up the second the food is served.
2. Your child will pee in his pants the one and only day you
forget to bring a change of clothes.
3. Illness will hit on the first day of vacation.
mother-in-law comes to visit as the
day she decides to go all Picasso on
the living room wall.
5. Whatever it is, it’s just a phase. (Of
course, after this phase comes. . .
6. The doorbell will ring if, and only if,
the baby just fell asleep.
7. The most expensive toy will be the most ignored.
8. In the time it takes you to clean any given area in your house,
your child can destroy a space three times that size in another room.
9. The best way to get a baby to have a giant poop is to give her a
bath and dress her in her cutest outfit.
10. As soon as you have things figured out, they change.
What wonderful truths have you discovered about parenting? Share in the comments!